Sunday, April 15, 2007

An blind swipe at a stab in the dark

This is the first post I have ever attempted on a weblog. I am going to attempt to describe what I am going to attempt with this mess of thoughts. Here goes:

1. This blog will primarily be about boardgames. The occassional video game might slip in there somewhere, but my aim is to simply track my thoughts on my latest passion: boardgames.

2. I am also going to attempt to track what games I play, who I play them with, and who emerges victorious. Most of my games are with my wife, who is gracious and cool enough to play along with me. Though most of the times, she wins.

C. I can get kind of verbose at times.

4. If you don't like it, then get lost. Actually, I strongly believe that if anyone gives boardgames any sort of chance, one will find that they are quite possibly the most rewarding form of entertainment.

End of post

No comments: