Sunday, March 23, 2008

Trader

The results of the latest math trade are in, and I could not be more pleased. I ended up trading my German version of Diamant (great bits, but the game just kind of fell flat after the first couple of playings--I can think of a couple other fillers I'd play before this one) for HeroScape Raknar's Vision (with Major Q9 and Jotun...) and another Master Set. I also received San Marco in a direct trade for On the Underground (a game that really seems like it could suffer greatly from AP).

I would have liked to have moved a few more games, but, with my recent love affair with HeroScape, the expansion + master set was (don't laugh) my highest hope. And I was kind of stingy with some of my higher games (Vinci and UP), so I did not expect anything there.

1 comment:

caron said...

oh jason, you & your love affair with "the scape". it is a good game, indeed. and those crav magas are the crack cocaine of the sport. can't leave 'em alone.